EAS VIETNAM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Film advertisement_Thanhdung_tn01c_10891

Go down

Film advertisement_Thanhdung_tn01c_10891 Empty Film advertisement_Thanhdung_tn01c_10891

Bài gửi  thanhdung_tn01c_10891 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Student: Thanh Dung Do Thi
Student number: TN B0781
Group: TN01C
(Today is Sun, Mar 13th. I can not post my writing onto the website "bpvietanh.info", so I post it on this web.)

FILM ADVERTISEMENT

It was a rainy night that Holly had extremely frightening experience.
There was a broken glass sound when she took a deep sleep. It turned out that someone in an aero-plane threw something into her room through the window. No sooner had she waken up than the aero-plane flied away. When she found out an iron box on the floor, she got a bit scared. She opened the box containing a piece of paper “$ 10.000 or your death. 3 p.m. Gandhi Park. No policeman, no anyone else.” She looked deadly pale and her body trembled uncontrollably. In panic, she did not know what to do but got continual hiccups. After a while, she phoned her boyfriend “I need you right now. Help me, please.” Some minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Thinking that he came, she ran downstairs as quickly as possible. However, there was no one outside when she opened the door.
What happened to the girl? How she managed to survive? Watch “To Be”, an action film, 9.30-11.00 tonight, on Today TV.

thanhdung_tn01c_10891

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết